The map enables you to view your areas and your imported data.
There are several things you can do straight from the map:
- Select an area to analyze: right click on the area.
- View data from your imported pins: hover the cursor over the pin in question.
- Set the starting point for creating a new area: right click on the map, then select “Starting address”.
- See the routes between a given point and the areas that have been drawn on the map: right click on the map and select “Itinerary”
- Merge two areas: right click on one of the area, then click on “Merge” (see Merging areas)
- Cut out part of an area: right click on one of the areas, then click on “Subtract” (see Subtracting areas)
- Import areas in KML format: to add one or more areas contained in a KML file, use drag and drop to move the file directly onto the map (see Importing areas)