Feature available: PLUS plan | PRO plan
With OALLEY you can obtain information on the population of your catchment areas. This functionality can be very useful if you use the platform for a market study or to estimate the potential of a business.
If you wish to analyze the population data of an area, select the area to be analyzed either:
- By clicking on it directly on the map
- By clicking on its name in the zone management panel
- By selecting it from the drop-down list in the Data and Analysis panel
To analyze the population data of a layer (corresponding to all cities in all areas of the layer), select the layer to analyze from the drop-down list in the Analysis and Data panel:
On the Analysis and Data panel, click on “Population”:
Wait until the extraction is finished. You will get the population data in the zone or layer:
The available data vary according to the country analyzed.
To go further:
- Population data by country
- Export population data in Excel file